Monday, June 18, 2012

Comment of the Day (again)

Anonymous
From HERE again:

Anonymous said...

you are exactly the problem with the world. You pride yourself on owning a weapon when I guarantee you should not have the right to own one. Why kill these animals? It's funny how the individuals (red necks) who hunt and kills defenseless animals are the ones with minimal education. Let me guess, you never graduate from high school and now you work a dead-end job where you make a minimal salary and the only days you look forward to are your hunting days. What a great American you are.
June 18, 2012 11:03 AM
Delete


Bloggerwirecutter said...



You didn't read the text before the pictures, did you, dumbass?
Fuck you. Go pet a wolf.
June 18, 2012 11:29 AM


*****

I thought about closing that particular posts to comments a few days ago but damn, I get so much material from there.
I did add some text that I referred to in my reply. I'll save you the trouble of clicking over and do my computer wizardry for you and copy-n-paste it.

If you're a PETAphile or one of those folks that believe that there are no predators in the world and we can co-exist with nature, don't even bother commenting. For one, I don't want to hear your fucking opinion and #2, you ain't gonna say nothing I haven't already heard before from a dozen other cowardly anonymous motherfuckers.