Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sex in the shower

In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, African-Americans have proven to be
the most likely to have had sex in the shower. The survey was carried out for Obama by a leading soap and toiletries firm.
The results revealed that 86% of African-Americans said that they have had sex in the shower. The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.
-Stevienatt

4 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.

Now, that's good!:)

John Henry said...

I think we can safely say that Black Americans are proven to be most likely to have sex anywhere, anytime with whatever they can get to lie down. They do spend an inordinate amount of time eating BBQ meat and fucking.

Thanks heavens for planned parenthood or by now America would look like Kenya ... or Detroit.

Erinyes said...

I would have thought a large percentage wouldn't even know what soap and a shower are...

nomoreforme said...

Damn, Erinyes beat me to it.