Pages


Monday, August 27, 2012

III thoughts

I brought my Uncle Ed into the fold tonight - He's always been an outlaw and a bandit but he's never been serious about doing anything as far as III work. He is now after I talked with him for a few minutes.

But it got me to thinking - we've got damned few hardcore Patriots in this area, no more than handful over several hundred square miles. I'm not talking about militias with different agendas, I'm talking about individuals that believe and are willing to die for their ideals no matter what the odds.

What I would like to happen is for any Patriots within 100 miles of Modesto (That covers from Sacramento to Fresno and from the coast to Nevada) to contact me at k59lane@yahoo.com
I would like a meet with you in a neutral environment some weekend so we can chat and get to know each other. If you like what I have to say and vise versa, we can work from there. If we don't agree, we go our separate ways. I want to do it this way because our NorCal PatCon was a fucking flop as far as PatCons go, even though I did make a solid contact there.
But we all need areas to fall back on in case of strife and this is one way to accomplish that.
III to III

6 comments:

  1. Be aware of this: if you manage to attract a large group, one of them will be an agent of the government. Make damned sure of bona fides as best you can. Anyone that can't prove long residence in the area is likely to be the mole.

    You probably shouldn't publish this reply, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you an e-mail. We're beyond the 100-mile radius but what the hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well put. Good luck in your round up.
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still trying to hook up with III's here in SATX area.
    It's tough to get the word out while trying to fly below the radar, you know what I mean?
    Too bad, I didn't know where you are in CA - was just in Merced a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of luck WC. Doubt if you'll find many.Chances are that no matter how many you find, one of'em
    is gonna be a fucking snitch, you can count on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. If they weren't before, the feds are currently logging into your Yahoo account. Too bad an email account can't be booby trapped.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.