Pages


Sunday, August 05, 2012

III to III

I see Sam over at III Percent Patriots had the same idea I had with Julies' III to III concept and added a button designed by Zoomie linked back to the story. I'm hoping more bloggers do the same thing.
Obviously people that are tighter connected would be more sensitive to another's needs and that makes for a good argument that was going during the PatCons - Build Tribe.

Zoomie is a great example of what I'm talking about. Motherfucker has some bad-ass graphics skills as well as a wicked sense of humor. He's donated hours and hours of his time designing stickers for sale over at III Percent Patriot Gear as well as designs that at lot of us float on our blogs. Free to use, no charge, happy to be of help.
When I thought about posting that link Zoomie was the first one that I thought of, matter of fact he was the only one that I thought of. I couldn't find his email so I asked Sam to have him contact me and explained why and within 3 hours there was the graphic sitting in my inbox and it was exactly what I had in mind. When I emailed to thank him I said he was a fucking psychic or whatever they call that spooky shit. His reply was something to the effect of I must've meant pyscho.....

So yeah, if you know a Patriot that needs a hand, take a few hours and lend the man or Lady a hand. Don't wait for them to ask, we're a bunch of proud motherfuckers.

2 comments:

  1. This doesn't mean you and I are gonna have a rendezvous behind the bleachers after the big game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite sure if I am a proud motherfucker or just a motherfucker. Anytime anyone calls me a motherfucker I never had it prefaced with the word proud. I have had it prefaced with "Hey you motherf...."

    Joking aside, it is hard to maintain pride with helping our fellow man and woman along in life. As stated before, I dont keep score. But I aint your slave either. I have found in life I have always taken the initiative to get shit done whether you want me to or not. But when it comes to my shit, I never ask for help and thats where I find out who my true friends are.

    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.