Pages


Monday, October 01, 2012

Dead animal pictures

All right folks. Hunting season is in full swing in some places, just getting started in others. As I do every year I am once again inviting you to send in your dead animal pictures for me to post. This helps both of us out - you get to show your kills off to even more folks and it helps me to piss the PETAphiles off. It's a win-win all the way around.
I may not post them right away, but I'll do my best to post them all eventually.
Send them in with a little history if you would. I'll also scrub all the personal data from the pictures before posting.
As far as being tasteful concerning poses and not showing any blood so as not to offend anybody, I could give a fuck less as long as you're respectful to the animal that you just killed.

13 comments:

  1. If we don't hunt, per se, may we send in pics of roadkill? I mean, dead is dead, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you actually kill it with your vehicle, that would be fine. Please submit pictures of corresponding dents and dings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booty hunter? Does your new avitar really say booty hunter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyllis (N/W Jersey)October 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM

    Damn...too late! Got me a groundhog last week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I need to change it but I've been too lazy. what do you think I ought to go to next?

    Wait, you had to get awfully close there to read that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this better, or Lord and Master of all things Bloggy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Granny,
    his wiseass devil?

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of these days I might have one to share.
    My son keeps asking about going on a hog hunt.
    Got my 30-30 with a 357 backup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you're quick, Wiser!

    I like to take pics of dead things I find. Bloated sea lions being pecked at, squashed porcupines, birds so flat they look more like 2 dimensional art, etc.

    I guess that doesn't really fit the spirit of your assignment. No one ever wants to see my dead shit photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. His wiseass devil?! Oh, it's on....

    ReplyDelete
  11. :-D drjim, I have nothing better to do than harrass His Highness, King Blog. I live for banishment...

    ReplyDelete
  12. How about a deer being broke down down from feild dressed to in the cooler. check out old posts at
    http://www.cookingnotrocketscience.com/that showed get PETA going.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you like the pics of the rattlesnake that tried to bite my daughter?

    http://txfellowship.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-killed-rattlesnake.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.