Pages


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yeah well, I tried.

I have done my civic duty and voted this evening.
After studying the issues for months, weighing the pros and cons about budgets and effects on not only myself but the public in general, after careful listening to the each point of view, I have cast my ballot.
Too bad I'm going to get cancelled out by some motherfucker that can't read and can barely speak english and is only down there to cast a vote for the Obamessiah so he can get citizenship easier instead of having to buy new papers in order to work.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I sent mine in on absentee ballot last week in case I get hung up out in Bumfuck somewhere election day. You must be getting behind on the new's man. You ain't posted nuthin or raised any hell over the U.N. monitor's being sent over here to watch over the polling places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it more as canceling his vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it's getting plenty of exposure everywhere else. Nothing else I can add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shit. Cleaning lady at work asked if I was voting. She was unaware that there was a choice other than Obama or Romney, couldn't comprehend libertarianism--not that she disagreed, but literally could not understand the concept. She also appeared to be fairly unclear on conservative and liberal...but she's voting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted by absentee ballot too...deprived the USPS of the postage (and the responsibility for delivering my ballot) by taking it to the county auditor's office and turning it in myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All it takes are free busloads full of people talking on their free cell phones to cancel EVERYTHING we've worked for.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.