Pages


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Break time

I'm taking a break for a while, folks. I don't know for how long - maybe days, weeks or forever.
We're all fine here except that CharlieGodammit pissed in the house today, but I'm just fucking tired. Things haven't been the same since Pops up and died on us a few months ago which tells me it's depression, but I'll deal with it. Hell, this is the time of the year when we spent a lot of time together hunting and fishing. It's normal to miss him especially now. It's hard as hell sometimes to maintain a Wirecutter sense of humor lately though. Ask Lisa, she'll tell you what an asshole I've been lately.

I'm also just fucking slack-jawed over this election - not the Obama won but that the votes for other than Republican or Democrat was so low. I don't think I got through to a lot of you folks. Jesus Christ, everybody bitches and whines about how fucked up the two party system is for 4 years and then runs out and votes either Republican or Democrat anyways.  Yeah, I know, there was too much at stake this time. I got some bad news for you though - there's going to be too much at stake next time around too. You're fucked, walking to your own demise and don't even realize it. Either that or you don't fucking care.

I'm closing the blog to comments. I moderate them anyways and if I'm doing that then I'm not really taking a break now, am I?
I will be leaving it up until I figure out what the fuck I want to do with it, so you can still take advantage of the links.

Big-ass Trout are coming up into the shallows, coyote fur is prime and I'm gonna get some.
Later.