Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fuck the NRA again

This comment came to me this morning in response to this post HERE about the NRA.

Anonymous said...
you believe an article written by the AP? what kool-aid you been drinking? so let me see support the NRA with 4 million members and growing or the what... 8 members of the III. not your best marketing ploy.
December 18, 2012 9:09 PM
 
I made some snappy-ass reply but it was something like 4:30 AM and I usually don't wake up until after my third cup of coffee (about 7:30) and well into my second truck.
Now that I've had time to think about it, here goes:
 
I would rather fight and die with 8 other Patriots than stand with 4 million fucking cowards that pay somebody else to do their fighting for them.
 
I was a III Percent Patriot decades before I even heard the term, but with them I know my ass is covered no matter what.
I did notice that EVERY FUCKING ONE that came down on me about my stance on the NRA was an anonymous commenter whereas everybody that supported my opinion signed their name or handle.