Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My thoughts on 2013

Well, we’ve left 2012 behind and moved on to 2013. Here’s my thoughts of the upcoming year. Forgive me if it’s not what you want to hear, but it’s what I think lies ahead.

We’re facing dark, dark times. With the re-election of Obama and the horrific shootings of innocent people by deranged individuals, the agenda to strip us of our 2A Rights is gaining momentum. Diane Feinstein has renewed her efforts to disarm the American people. No surprise there, it’s been her agenda ever since I can remember but now she’s gaining more and more support from unlikely allies, so-called conservatives that are only concerned with preserving their own comfortable ways of life.

Obama went on record a few days ago saying that gun control is his top priority for 2013. I don’t doubt his statement one bit. He’s proven time and time again that his agenda is complete control of every aspect of our lives and he’s gaining it in record time. With the destruction of the Second Amendment, there’s nothing to stop him.

Our beloved Republic isn’t dead, but it’s taking it’s dying gasps. Our Constitution is in shambles and our Bill of Rights have been trampled and spit upon. With the disarmament of America, the coup de grace will be delivered. It’s up to you and me, Patriots, to resist with any and all means available to us.
We, the American People, are the most heavily armed civilian population in the world. We have the arms to resist, we have the Patriots to take the lead but we don’t have the overwhelming support of the populace at this point in time that is necessary for victory. I do believe however, that with the imminent collapse of the economy, the complacent will awaken from the stupor they’ve been in for the past 50 years. They will begin to realize that the government is not looking out for the People’s best interest, but their own comfort and way of life and the Citizens of this once-great Nation will arise against the oppression of our corrupt government.

2013 is not going to be a good year. I believe that it will be the start of a revolution. I don’t know how it’s going to start, I don’t know where it’s going to start, but I’m sure it will have it‘s beginnings this year. I also believe that We, The People will be victorious eventually. But it won’t be easy. I have a feeling that 2013 will be known in the history books in years to come as Bloody ‘13.

Bloody ‘13 will just be the beginnings of our struggle. It’s going to take another 100+ years to bring our Republic back to it’s former glory. We will not live to see it but your grandchildren will if they have the fortitude and the will to carry on after our passing. We can show them the way and we can clear the path for them but it’s up to them to finish the task just as our Founding Father’s children and grandchildren did.

I wish I could make the statement that I’ll lay down my life for my children’s future but I have no children. I will however spill my blood for your children. I am willing to make that sacrifice. My only prayer is that you raise those children so that when I fall, they will pick up my rifle and continue to advance. They are their own future - we can only break a trail for them to follow.

Godspeed and good luck.

Kenny (Wirecutter) Lane
Ceres, California
The United States of America
1 January 2013