Pages


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

To the silly motherfucker.....

.....who emailed me (from an disposable email address, of course) calling Kerodin my 'superior':

I have no superiors and damned few equals.

Secondly, he is NOT my superior in any manner of speaking. He is an associate and a close associate at that. He has his endeavors and I support him 100%, but understand something: he has his things going on and I have mine and we do not discuss them. We do share many of the same ideals, many more than I share with most. I value his friendship and I hope he values mine as well. We do correspond on a regular basis but I do not seek his advice and he does not seek mine. Clear?
So kiss my ass, partner.

7 comments:

  1. Your a nice guy, I wouldn't even spend the effort to answer the shithead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid, but not stupid enough or man enough to say it to your face.

    When will people learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even guess why he said that.....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I don't know either, Brock.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider myself a friend, we e-mail once in a Blue Moon, I comment twice in a blue moon, However never once have we or will we talk prep. That is personal and i respect myself and my friends enough that we might talk about but never divulge. If this Panty Wast is trying to paint a picture he is wasting time, no one fits a picture, we are and always will be individuals. We are sworn Brothers and individuals. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and III must be doing something right. I'm guessing the silly people lack the intestinal fortitude of REAL patriots and retaliate by acting like the whiney little fucks on the left.
    As Churchill said:
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.