Pages


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Concerning the recent spate of email hackings and other shit like DoD and NSA popping up on your traffic stats: They want you to know they're watching. If they didn't, you wouldn't see them. As I was telling Woody, a year or so ago I read and posted something about DoD purchasing software that'll allow them to view sites from the same computer with up to 10 different IP addresses. Within a month my hits from Big Sis agencies went from 10-12 a day to maybe one or two.
Don't fucking sweat the small shit, man. All we're doing is publicly voicing our opinion. If they wanted to eliminate our blogs they could do it with a flip of the switch. If you're doing any more than that and talking about it online you're fucking stupid and need to be shut down before you fuck the rest of us up.
I mean, it's not like I'm micro-compressing messages and inserting them in a single pixel on my camel toe pics, right? (That cracking noise you just heard was necks snapping up at NSA sites at Langley and Ft Chihuahua and fusion centers everywhere as analysts suddenly woke up from their naps- "Holy shit, he knows about that?")

Okay, I got my laugh for the day. Anyways, I'm not saying that you shouldn't be more diligent and especially aware that what you've always suspected is true - yeah, you're being monitored - but don't let the motherfuckers do what they're trying to, and that's make you unreasonably paranoid.
Besides, you're bringing me down, man.

9 comments:

  1. You made me spew a beer through my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but don't let the motherfuckers do what they're trying to, and that's make you unreasonably paranoid.

    I'M NOT PARANOID! Who told you to say that? You're secretly working with THEM, I know it!!!

    (Just kidding. And don't worry, I won't mention anything about my super-secret continent-vaporizing death ray hidden at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. OpSec, ya know.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybethe studs at the curiously shaped building just happen to appreciate Milfy Monday research as much as I do.
    -Rurik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, shut the fuck up and check the message in 14th Camel Toe picture in the sequence I told you about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that...... I agree, ppl are making something out of nothing. We are speaking our opinion's that's all, fuck the gobernment and fuck his holiness Obama.........

      Delete
  5. Heard the same from a fellow blogger the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a secret image....? SHIT! I thought I finally found the G spot! Guess I'll have to keep looking.

    Leigh Haines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leigh, the "g-spot" is fictitious. It's a government myth designed to keep everybody busy searching for it while they take our guns. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carefull there wirecutter. At Ft HoochyCoochy just outside of Sorry Vista they specialize in camel toe code. No toe is safe from their prying eye

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.