Monday, February 18, 2013

My Monday

I had a nice visit today with a new old friend - or maybe it's an old new friend - I don't know. Whatever. Anyways, this was the first time he had been over to the house and when he walked in he let me know he was armed and offered to surrender his firearm (big points there, man) and was told to keep it, then the first words out of his mouth was "Wow. I can't believe it. Here I am in Wirecutter Central!"
Then he got himself in trouble, with Lisa anyways. He opened up the box he brought in and proceeded to give me a gift - a set-up to start casting my own bullets. As compulsive as I am, he just cost me several hundred dollars (buying more shit) and the time that it takes to do it.
As a side note, he got to meet the infamous CharlieGodammit too and didn't even get bit. Yeah, I don't know what the hell is wrong with that dog. Kinda glad though - not just because I didn't have to clean up a bloody floor but also because I trust the dog. If CGD didn't like him I'd have to go find a new friend.
So it was a good day. So far. It still has the potential to go bad - it is Monday, after all.