Pages


Monday, March 25, 2013

Heh. New holster.

Just got mine today (thanks, Joe!) and it's everything they claim it to be.
I do have to wear my pants a waist size larger to do all the shifting they show in the video, but the fucker is extremely concealable even without going 'deep cover'. If you don't like a barrel pointing towards your nuts, you can wear it on your side or middle of your back.
I can bend, sit and squat with no problem with my Colt Officer's Model, and I don't have to worry about the damned thing popping out when I bend over to pick something up off the floor.
http://3speedholster.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, "deep carry" and "pointed towards your nuts"...what were you saying?

    Looks amazingly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like I don't want to know where he's hiding it! LOL!
    Naw, seriously.. I look at that and automatically just think it would make me look bloated..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been carrying in a similar rig for 14 years now. I crawl under machinery, ontop of machinery, kneel and all of the things that chicks do in tampon commercials. Even with a slight beer gut I find it comfortable. I also have an elastic belt for my pants. Makes getting into my carharts easier. I carry a snubby revolver so I keep my reloads in my front pocket and I carry a flashlight in the other pouch of the holster. One guy almost broke his hand when he tried to punch me in the balls. I am curious about this holster, I like the grip this one has more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing it for a couple days now - nothing strenuous but normal day to day activities and it's comfortable enough. I have no problem driving with it without readjusting and it is easy as hell to draw even with it tight against me.
    The only thing I've found is I can't wear a belt with it - the gun doesn't print but the fucking buckle damned sure does, drawing attention. Not that big a deal, with that gun shoved down my pants I don't need a belt. I normal carry my pocket knife in my pocket and a larger knife clipped to my right pocket so the only thing I'm missing is a multi-tool I normally wear on my belt.
    All in all, I'll give it an A grade.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.