Pages


Saturday, April 27, 2013

Just one of the boys.....

A guy walks into a bar in West Virginia and orders a white wine. 
All the hillbillies sitting around the bar look up from their beer and whiskey, expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from the north.
The bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?"
The guy says, "No, I'm from Canada."
The bartender says, "What do you do in Canada?"
The guy says, "I'm a taxidermist."
The bartender says, "A taxidermist? What in the hell is a taxidermist? Do you drive a taxi?"
"No," says the Canadian "I don't drive a taxi, I mount animals."
The bartender grins and hollers, "It's okay boys. He's one of us."

- RDM73

9 comments:

  1. While living in Ohio as a youth, we had neighbors from W.V.
    Some of the kids thought their boogers were food. Probably tasted better than what Aunt mom cooked anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm from WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA.Where men are men ,and sheep are scared .Hey I've been to 42 other fucking states,and I'll tell you this there is not any other state like ours. We are 99.3% white ,We have the lowest crime rate in the U.S.A for 28 years in a row . We have more guns per person than anywhere in the U.S.A That is why I have always came back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jim said. Too bad it's next to D.C.

    That joke would have been just as funny, and far more accurate in Arkansas. I hate this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow West By God Virginian and I second what Jim Pierce said, but I still love to tell this joke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in New Zealand we tell one;

    Q- why do Australian race horses run so fast?

    A- they have seen what happens to the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I know if the feds , or blue hats come to WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA ,All they will give us is all their guns , ammo , mre's .And I'll post blue hats for sale here..The rest of y'all dont know us ... I'm only selling my 140 30 round mags on here because we here already have more than our kids , or their kids will ever need....Stay the fuck in your state Grengo....you wont find a wetback here..even the pigs dont fuck with us.......We Are One.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell, the only reason I moved to WV is the jokes. Seriously, when was the last time you heard a MD or PA joke? (besides the politicians or 'laws', that is)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jim P, is a blue hat with a hole in it more or less valuable? I need to know what I'm bidding on!Haha!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.