Pages


Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh, she's downright evil

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation and whispered "The weather out there is terrible."
My loving wife replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that shit?"
I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.