Pages


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Suddenly it wasn't so funny......

I've been driving the jap car back and forth to work last week because of the price of gas. Last night when I came in from work I sat down, picked up my computer and sneezed.
"Bless you" says Lisa.
"Thank you" I say and blow another sneeze into my hand. "Oh, that's fucking nasty." I get up to wipe my hand off.
"Brain lube?" Lisa starts laughing.
"Naw, Copenhagen everywhere. I hate it when that happens. Keep laughing - you should see your steering wheel."
Uh-huh. Who's laughing now?

4 comments:

  1. Hubby does that all the time to my Jeep - that's why I keep Lysol wipes in the glove compartment. Why do guys think this is just sooo damn funny??? (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw Phylis, it's only funny when it's somebody else's ride. We're smart enough to keep a rag tucked down by the middle armrest for our own vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. careful wirecutter or it be no more bacon for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i did that on a bed once. luckily it was in a hotel.. i was laughin my ass off.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.