Pages


Monday, October 15, 2012

Uh-oh. I'm busted.

These are some warning signs that that you have turned into a terrorist who will soon kill your co-workers, according to the U.S. military. You’ve recently changed your “choices in entertainment.” You have “peculiar discussions.” You “complain about bias,” you’re “socially withdrawn” and you’re frustrated with “mainstream ideologies.” Your “Risk Factors for Radicalization” include “Social Networks” and “Youth.”
These are some other signs that one of your co-workers has become a terrorist, according to the U.S. military. He “shows a sudden shift from radical to ‘normal’ behavior to conceal radical behavior.” He “inquires about weapons of mass effects.” He “stores or collects mass weapons or hazardous materials.”
- MORE
- Wisco Dave

8 comments:

  1. Is it me or does that sound like Barry? Not sayin', just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a road map of the Demo-rat party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.....at least I'll be in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia'
    So who decides what's paranoia?
    And, so believing in conspiracies below that level is fine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are safe, I didn't see MILF or cameltoe mentioned.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well, I guess I'm fucked, and I thought I was just becoming an informed American ......;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. all those things just sound like normal everyday life to me. wtf?
    people are fucking stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unless you are stupid, just don't trust any muslim.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.