Pages


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Plan of the Day

There used to be a blog that I went to every day called Seaspook's Rants but like a lot of good blogs, Seaspook said "Fuck this shit" and went away.
Or so I thought.
I got an email the other day from a very frequent contributor and he revealed the dark secret that he was in fact the mysterious Seaspook and has started another blog.
Motherfucker, I felt like somebody just discovered Jimmy Hoffa's body.

Anyways, you can now find The Chief and his new Fuck The Government blog 'Plan of the Day' HERE and his links over in my sidebar.
I take full credit (whether he's giving it or not) for his return - he sent me a lot of shit that I didn't post and he needed an outlet.
Again, PLAN OF THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.