Pages


Monday, February 25, 2013

Predator Xtreme

Hey, all you predator hunters and wannabe predator hunters: Predator Xtreme is running a special for subscriptions - One year (6 issues) for only 10 bucks. That's a hell of a deal.
Lots of great articles in it as well as ads for hard to find gear, in fact it's the only magazine I subscribe to, thanks to Woody and his lovely wife who renewed my subscription for Christmas.
Seriously, if you want to learn something about the game, this is the magazine for you and it's not just about coyotes. You'll find articles about bear, wolves, cats and hogs as well as gear, tactics and tips about your areas.
I don't consider myself to be an expert at it by any means but I have been at it for a few years and I learn something something every issue, matter of fact I read that motherfucker from cover to cover twice to make sure I caught everything.
Go HERE to subscribe because that's the only way you're going to get it - I don't believe it's even available in stores.
And no, I ain't making a dime from this plug, I'm just passing on a good deal that was sent to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hunting the predators is fine, but they are putting up a lot of other types of drones across the US. Does it tell you how to hunt all the other drones as well?

    Kerry D.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.