Pages


Monday, February 25, 2013

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

 Angels's sniveling about a little snow there at her place today. Poor baby. Read her post HERE if you can handle the whining and self pity.
Hey, we got it rough here too in the central valley in California as you can see in the photos below.


Sixty fucking degrees and the sun's so goddamned bright I have to wear my hat to keep the sun out of my eyes even with my Billy Bad-Ass tinted lense glasses. Even CharlieGodammit has to lay up in the house because the reflection off the patio's so bright. And if that's not bad enough, if you look at the picture below you'll see that the weeds have really shot up in the past week. I'm going to have to get on Lisa to get that shit cleared out, man.

Laundry room to the right, Justice Shed behind the tree.

18 comments:

  1. you smug, smarmy bastard. I hate you. :-P May CGD fall in love with your leg and finish on your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that beat, I wore shorts all weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, fat chance of that, Angel. I had him cut the first time he tried to fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ - I haven't been in short pants since I was nine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, may you pass out ass up surrounded by horny coyotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living in a desert, long pants get old real quick,

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you keep this smiling shit up, your reputation is gonna end up shot to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's only smiling because he's torturing me. His bastard rep is fine, timbo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's alright... I may have several feet of snow, it may be cold as can be, but when my dog shits it freezes solid and I can use a golf club to clean up the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, a female Wirecutter.
    I can use a golf club too but while I get better coverage I'm pretty sure you can outrange me. If I can even hit the damned thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Torch - zoom in on my teeth. I don't think they can get any more fucked up than they already are.
    Chipped, cracked and gone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuck man! hang tough...someone's gotta do it! Them's some dire conditions :) What's them orange things ona the tree behind ya???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, oranges?
    They're not any good though, I use them for target practice with my pellet gun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oranges huh? Damn, get out your Nancy Pelosi wild pig call and see if ya can rustle up some bacon. OJ & bacon...yea...I'll be over for breakfast ;)
    BTW, don't use the obama game call...it only draws flies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wire you have a cool state flag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What the fuck is a "Justice Shed?"
    Is that where you go for some special alone time and show your pecker who's boss? :D

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.