Pages


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Sometimes they write themselves" - Brock Townsend

You know, every day while I'm at work I try to think of something interesting to post. Some days, I have no fucking clue but then I come home and there's a post waiting for me in the comments.
Like Brock says "Sometimes they write themselves."

Here's the comments I got today on my Big Bad Wolf post:




Anonymous said...
Where do you guys live like what town?
Anonymous said...
You are clearly a no life jerk off, and I will tell you why. Someone with a career, or even a job that requires more education than the 8th grade, wouldn't have time to repost after every anonymous user tells really how much of a tool you are. So maybe you should try to put the guns down, and go finish high school. Your comments are childish. You are poking fun at this Patrica, who seems to be a very pleasant woman. She politely told you how she thought you were a dick, and you demean her. I am curious why? Do you treat women that way because your drunk daddy beat your hooker mom? Do you have hostilities towards others because, most likely after beating your Mama , he beat you?

See I am not afraid to tell you my names its Mike and actually have a well paying job. A job that could afford me to fly to you and kick the living piss out of you. I will meet you anytime anywhere and I will enjoy making you swallow blood. I will wait for you to call me a coward, and some names. But, perhaps we can arrange this fight, and I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
Anonymous said...
Someone should end your life.
Anonymous said...
Your hooker mom should of aborted you.
Anonymous said...
Haha it took you 20 years to make $29 an hour???? You should use one of those guns on yourself. I make more in 1 quarter than you make in a whole year. But then again, I spend my time working and not poaching animals.
Anonymous said...
You must of had a Traumatic Brain Injury while in the Marines. Comments like this, as well as your name calling, and swearing makes you look like a total idiot. Grow up.

Michael Erickson
Ontario, Canada
wirecutter said...
Mike, get a fucking life, man. You posted a comment every couple of minutes.
Had you read the comments, you see my name and hometown.
One more time, dumbass:
Kenny Lane, Ceres, CA.
I'm moving in the next couple of weeks, so shoot me an email when you're in the area. I'd like to see you try to make me swallow blood.
You've got the money to fly here? I'm waiting.

19 comments:

  1. Truly amazing, that's all I can say.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK...I fucking hate Ontarians too. They're all pretentious assholes who are too fucking clueless to know that everyone else despises them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about monkeys fucking a football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a hypocrite liberal. Calls you every name in the book while complaining about your "name calling".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canadians are Eh-holes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck oh Dear ...
    WC, will you be selling tickets to the ass kicking ?? I can't afford to fly out there and watch, but I would buy the video.
    Small men like that fella' probaly
    just dreams about that Rambo shit. Your dad was right, if he was going to do it, he would do it not talk about it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenny, meet him here. Neighbor has a backhoe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So this is a second one you post in the last couple days WC... It seem obvious these folks are not all there...
    hey seem to be in a liberal fantasy land...
    Also, Surely these folks have a pecker issue... it is obvious from their barking...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it funny, he/she has the means to fly out and whoop you're ass? Did mom up his allowance? She's gonna be pissed when she finds out he/she is playing superman on her PC...

    Yeah not a real lot to worry about there Kenny. I get threats like these all the time, sent a couple my full addy to make it easier. No takers.. Might as well be leaders of North Korea or Iran or hell, dear leader here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Mike, your mom called. She said to get your dumb ass off the computer and get to studying if you want to graduate from the 6th grade, and it doesn't matter if you're 23--you live in her basement, you live by her rules!

    (By the way, I owe her for the rimjob she gave me the other night. Can you break a nickel?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ken,
    I'm a Canadian and this guy is an idiot. Every country has people who give themselves a cup of two of liquid courage and then they can take on the world. In this case you. We're not all assholes up here but we do have our share. If you ever get the chance, take a drive up to BC and get some real Canadian hospitality.

    David, The ODDMAN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey David I've been up to BC and it reminds of Montana, Washington,Oregon all rolled into one...You guys up there need to succeed with us and become another country and you could throw in Alberta too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mikey,
    Let's face it your pathetic monkey jerking website attempts get no hits. You hate people like Kenny (men that have balls, own guns, like women, booze and cars...run naked with sharp objects"wait that me", work for a living while maggots like you leach off society. Shut the fuck up, or I'll tell your mom what your doing in HER basement (a pathetic pos like you lives with momma).
    Kenny, you want it...I'd donate a dollar for plane fare, so would a bunch of other 8th grade edumacated old farts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well damn son, looky here, if this is really the guy.

    If this is his real name, he is a Student Success Department Teacher at Harbord Collegiate Institute. Just a public school with a misleading name. Down to the bottom of the page under, special needs teacher. lol

    http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/harbordci/Staff.aspx

    Seems to be a high school English Teacher according to rate my teacher website.

    http://ca.ratemyteachers.com/michael-erickson/2151770-t

    This guys students think he is a tool for the most part.

    Here is his facebook. He's an active community organizer, probable pole smoker as he advocates male buttfuckin, supports pride, politically active, etc.

    https://www.facebook.com/MichaelEricksonx?ref=stream

    Don't know if this is actually the guy who posted however, his history and all the facts I could find would place him as a very likely candidate.

    Hell Kenny, maybe you ought to drop and email to his school with his posts. I mean, what school would not want to know about a teacher with severe anger issues and a penchant for serious violence? lol

    Amazing what one can find out with a name and location, given 15 minutes. This guy's a real moron.

    Okay, that's all the time I'm spending on this tool. Thanks for the entertainment. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How far down the list am I for my turn at the dumbass kicking?
    Sarthurk
    10533 Yaquina Bay Rd.
    Toledo, Oregon
    Come visit my little redneck logger town and talk like that!
    The last time somebody tried to fuk with me, I went in the restroom at MacBarons Tavern and he (it) came in after me. Four others came in right after, to make sure I didn't kill him. They drug him out and kicked his ass out of the bar. I had backup that I didn't even realize.

    Oh, and if said dumbass shows up when I'm not home, my wife and/or my dogs will greet you unfavorably.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't want to kick your ass, Bro.
    What the fuck???
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just for all to know, the guy who's FB profile is mentioned in the comments HERE is NOT the same guy that made the threats. I messaged him last night and asked and he was kind enough to reply, saying that the other Michael sounds like the complete opposite of him. After reading his FB page I kinda thought the same thing.
    I thanked him for his time and the courtesy of a reply and apologized for bothering him.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.