Pages


Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm still alive


I told y'all things were going to be light as far as posting goes for a few days. Trying to get things organized at our new place, I've been putting it off and now it's catching up to me. Back yard to put in, greenhouse to build, fence to repair, reloading bench to organize.

I'm also buying a domain to put this site up on so Blogger will get off my ass once and for all. Go ahead and visit Angel over at hopelesslysane.blogspot.com She'll keep you up to date if my site goes down due to complaints from the thing that Firestone sleeps with - yes, she threatened me with it. Maybe if I ask her real nice Angel will cover the Good Morning Girls for you until I get to posting regularly again. But she did say that when I do get the new site up she'll post the address if this one goes dark.

6 comments:

  1. I've got 5 Good Morning Girls locked and loaded. I'll take care of your buddies until you're back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirecutter-
    I am far from an expert when it comes to buying your own domain, but I'll never use GoDaddy.com ever again. Talk about nickel-and-diming the customer on every last fucking thing possible. Not only that, their "Web Builder" is way more complicated than it needs to be and their "24/7 support" is a fuckin' joke. My experience with them has been a total let down, but then again I'm no IT computer geek either.

    I hadn't already spent more than I planned (or needed to) before I realized how shitty GoDaddy really is, I would've already told them to go fuck themselves, but my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to pay for 5 years ahead of time.

    Just my two cents...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome to use my domain, on my buck, if you can figure out how to drive it.
    It's based in the U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CharlieDelta, if you've got the knowhow (or have friends who do), GoDaddy is OK if you host the DNS servers and the site itself somewhere else - i.e. don't use GoDaddy's stuff for those things. I've got one domain registered with GD and the only issue I have is their weekly marketing emails (they seem to go straight to my spam folder these days...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use bluehost for my website. They're pretty straightforward and all that. If I didn't have a nerd on staff, I think my Luddite self would be able to use them.

    -Concerned Mama

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.