Pages


Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Do you need masks? AbbyS to the rescue!

From AbbyS:

May I ask a favor of you?  I'm currently laid off because of this asinine shut-down. Since I know how to sew & inherited my mom's stash of fabric (she who dies with the most fabric wins - she won) I'm making face masks to donate. If anyone needs a mask for their work, or to go out in public, they can let me know. All I ask is enough for postage. Overnight USPS is $7.75. $3.00 for regular postage & envelopes. Can you put the word out to your readers? I gotta' do something or go crazy. I don't want to read all my books before I go back to work, ya know?

I was going to charge $4.00 for regular masks & $7 for the kind with a pocket for HEPA filters, but I think I'd rather just donate them after all.

If you're interested, her contact information is:

4 comments:

  1. Re-posted without permission, as I'm in a rush. Truly, I didn't think anyone would mind, and it's a worthy cause.

    https://madjackshack.blogspot.com/2020/04/need-mask.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirecutter,

    This doesn't surprise me. You tend to have some of the best Americans out there, with the most generous spirits around. And Abby, she is obviously one of the best. Thank you for posting this, and I will pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.