Pages


Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Who fights over owning a chihuahua?

SURGOINSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee man was charged with felony vandalism this week after witnesses said he rammed his daughter’s car in a dispute over custody of a chihuahua, the Kingsport Times News reported. 

 On Monday, the daughter filed a report with the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office alleging Jeffrey Lynn Bixler was riding around with her dog and threatening over the phone to cut the dog’s throat. He eventually returned the dog, but the next day around 4:25 p.m., Surgoinsville Police Department Chief James Hammonds received reports that Bixler was using his Chevy pickup to ram his daughter’s Toyota Camry, which was parked and unoccupied. 

*****

I have to admit when I first started reading the article, I figured it was going to be about who was going to take the mean little shit, not who was going to get it - "No, it's your fucking dog, YOU take it."

That being said, I once had a chihuahua/terrier mix named Hillary Clinton (because what else are you going to name a little blonde bitch) that I absolutely adored because she flat out hated my ex.
I'd look in her direction and she'd get all doe-eyed and start wagging her tail and roll over for a belly rubbin', but if she caught my ex looking at her, she'd start snarling and snapping. Cuter than hell.
She died of renal failure just a couple days before me and my ex split for good - I guess she had nothing to live for with nobody she hated living in the house.

2 comments:

  1. We had a Chihuahua our son passed to us after our old dog (GSD/Cocker mix. Perfect) died at age 18. The Chihuahua wasn't getting along with their bigger dogs. We had him for six years when congestive heart failure finally got him. He was ok but it took him almost 'til he died to really bond with us. Near the end, the vet asked if we were going to get another dog. I said that we would but it wouldn't be another Terrier type. She replied, "Yeah, I have a Jack Russell that if he weren't cute, he'd be dead." We now have another GSD mix. This time, mixed with Shar Pei. The temperament is a lot more guard dog than the GSD/Cocker was. Looks like a short haired GSD with Shar Pei showing only at the muzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He threatened to cut the dogs throat, that's not love.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.