Pages


Thursday, December 10, 2020

This is new?

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Social media juggernaut Facebook is currently working on a big revamp of its algorithms that monitor and police hate speech on its platform. 

Known as the WoW Project, the developing endeavor will aim to be more active and immediate in wiping slurs and demeaning comments from posts — while prioritizing speech against some communities over others, the Washington Post reports. 

While speech against “white people” and “men” will still be considered hateful, it will not be among what’s considered “Worst of the Worst.”

*****

I've lost track of how many times I've been suspended from Facebook (heh) but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I've never been suspended for talking shit about Whites.
Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Gays, Trannies, Muslims, and any other 'oppressed' groups, yes. Whites, not even a warning. I'm not saying I get suspended every time I post something about them but I will say every suspension I've ever pulled was over a post about the Chosen Few.
Hell, a couple weeks ago Angel posted something on her page and I commented 'Fucking women...' and within a couple hours I got notice that my offensive comment had been removed.

5 comments:

  1. You really don't give a fuck if people like you or not. Kinda like me but without the beard. I admire that...

    Joe

    https://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked on Angel's FB page "who was the bigger attention whore, Susan Collins (RINO, Maine) or Kaitlyn Jenner" and got a nastygram (later retracted) from the censors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday, Facebook hit me with a violating community standards censor message in less than a second when I tried to link to a Lone Star Parson piece. LSP is a Christian Texan, pro 2 Amendment and against tyranny and terrorism. FB's Al Gor Rhythms are opposite those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use Fbook but my wife does and now even she's getting warnings, and her posts are about as non-offensive as Mary and her little lamb. Fbook needs to do the opposite of what they're now doing. Forget about the content, let people have their 1st Amendment rights! But oh-no, they must have their power and control; that's what it's all about with these "platforms". They can stick them up their ass sideways for all I care!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.