Pages


Friday, January 29, 2021

Manufacturing an Atrocity Narrative: How BLM Distorts the Reality of Crime

That is a police mugshot of Najee Rechelle McGilbray. She was 18 years old in December 2014 when she was charged with Fleeing or Eluding Police Officer, 3rd Degree, in Battle Creek, Michigan. This offense is a Class E felony, which carries a penalty of up to five years in prison. However, after being sentenced in April 2015, Najee McGilbray served less than a year behind bars, and was released in December 2015.

Why am I telling you about this? Well, as I’ve mentioned before, I’ve gotten into the habit of watching police dashcam and bodycam videos on YouTube as a way of relaxing and forgetting about all the political craziness that would otherwise drive me out of my mind. Monday night, I watched a video of a December 2017 police chase that ended in a crash:
-WiscoDave

6 comments:

  1. Most of the names on the uprise site are career scumbags. Who da thunk it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BLM Distorts the Reality of Crime - with a lot of help from the media, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is one UGLY female. I think she is about THE ugliest female I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, have you never seen maxipad from cali?

      Delete
  4. Them cop cars must have a blackometer on the dash so they will know who to pursue
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took the challenge and searched 5 random names from the list.

    1) died 3 days after fighting with police, stunned. Mental illness, found bleeding after destroying his home, fought officers...

    2) another fighting mental case who took a baton from an officer and started using it

    3) pursuit ends in wreck...

    4) armed robbery suspect puts gun to head, kills himself (not joking)

    5) man kills his baby's momma then goes to the police station and finds officers gathered in the garage for a briefing. He opens fire on the officers who return fire, killing him.

    Shit. I thought surely 1 outta 5 would be marginally "unarmed blk guy shot by popo" narrative.

    Last one literally ambushes police... holy hell.

    I guess I could be a "journalist"? SMH

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.