Pages


Friday, January 22, 2021

Meth in Tennessee? No way.....

PUTNAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — Two big drug arrests within the last week have gotten three kilos of meth, heroin and guns off the streets of Putnam County. 

Sheriff Eddie Farris said it’s not hard to catch drug crimes in a smaller community when the trafficking rings are made up of only a few people. Farris said the latest drug seizure was from what he calls ‘high end’ people. 

“We’re talking about people who sell large amounts, often,” Farris said.

2 comments:

  1. Next thing you'll tell me is there's a Meth Problem in West Virginia. Or the Fla. panhandle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if they would let slavery just fade into the past and stop jacking each other up about it things would calm down. Course I haven't forgotten about Lincoln's illegal, unconstitutional War Against the States. I wasn't educated this way, I got this way all by my own self. Burning down my home town didn't help much.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.