Pages


Wednesday, March 10, 2021

‘Magnet for predators’

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Abuse allegations against New Hampshire’s state-run youth detention center now span six decades, with 150 staffers during that time accused of physically or sexually harming 230 children at a facility the victims’ attorney calls a “magnet for predators.” 

*****

I used to work with an older guy out at the ammo plant back in the '80s that was a Ward of the State down in Florida when he was a pre-teen and teen, and the abuse he suffered was horrific, pretty much identical to the abuse outlined in the article.
After he quit the plant, he ended up writing a book about it and from there went on to testify in front of committees about the place.

5 comments:

  1. I bet that was Marianna. My best friend did 9 months there. Some years back they found a bunch of kids bodies buried out back when the place closed down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you're right. I went to Roger's website a few years back and it seems like I saw something about bodies buried there in unmarked graves.

      Delete
  2. ...meanwhile, in NH's "paper of record", CRICKETS, going back as far as the detailed abuse. NHNPR, The Bangor Record (Maine), The Daily Mail and other news outlet's AROUND THE WORLD have covered the story. The Union Leader, aforementioned "paper of record", not a peep.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick bastards. Still hard to fathom. I love it when I hear of them going to prison as the inmates do a good job of taking care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, just give it some time and all ya'll will learn about all these tunnels around the world that housed children used for sex and torture by the cabal. The New World Order advocates.
    I know you want proof now, that I can't give, but it is true and ya'll are going to be so fucking shocked by what you allowed to happen for all these years. You think kids in high viz institutions had it bad. Wait till you read and learn what happened in the DUMB's. Look it up. I found proof, so can you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.