Pages


Friday, March 05, 2021

My Goodness, a reporter with integrity...

“Sadly, journalism has changed a lot since I first stepped into a newsroom – and I’ll be honest: I don’t like the direction it’s going,” Emmy award-winning News Anchor Kari Lake says in a video explaining why she’s quitting a successful 22-year career with Arizona television station KSAZ Fox-10. 

The media’s bias, dishonestly and encouragement of fear and division has robbed her of the pride she once took in her profession, Lake says in a video she posted on her Rumble account on Monday: 
-Debbie

6 comments:

  1. After years of reading biased and half truths, I quit because I'm an honest reporter. More likely just managed to reach a point of having FU money, so now she can work part time gigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I used to be OK with it until I wasn't."
    That's OK sweetie; most everyone reaches maturity at some point; unless they die first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one guy that's calling out the new administration and CONgress on an almost daily basis. Tucker Carlson

    Here's his monologue from yesterday calling out the armed occupation of DC with more troops than were present during the civil war and both World Wars last century.

    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-washington-military-occupation-liberal-fear

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link is now blocked. So that means it was true, I mean it was too true for school.

      Delete
  4. If what she says about herself is in fact true then she need not apply at any of the Denver TV stations-they don't want her kind.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.