Pages


Monday, May 10, 2021

Your Monday Morning Florida Report

PALMETTO, Fla. (WWSB) - A Palmetto man crashed into a home after a man allegedly refused the security services he was offering. 

Trevon Gilmore, 20, was allegedly going door-to-door offering security services. 

According to police, Gilmore parked in front of the victim’s home and walked toward the residence as the victim was leaving. Gilmore then attempted to start a conversation with the victim, who was standing on his front lawn.

5 comments:

  1. This is my shocked face:{} OG

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Protection Racket" rebranded as "Security Services."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had something similar happen with an ADT guy who wouldn't take no for an answer. I finally had to tell him he was trespassing and if he didn't immediately leave I would call the cops. I guess times are hard for the traditional "security services".

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADT was in our neighborhood, trying to sell security systems. I stated I didn't need their alarm system. The salesman asked, "well, if someone tried to break in, what would you do?" I pointed to my Dad's Llasa Apso dog and said, "she is our alarm. She let's us know someone is around, I shoot them, then call the coroner. I just cut out the middleman (police)." He didn't sell a system at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sammy moved to Florida?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.