Pages


Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Your Tuesday Morning Florida report

Prosecutors will not pursue criminal charges against a Florida teacher who was arrested for allegedly spraying four teenage students with an aerosol disinfectant because they “were not wearing their mask properly,” according to court filings. 

In a pair of recent Circuit Court notices, prosecutors reported that four felony child abuse charges filed against Christina Reszetar, 51, were being dropped since “facts and circumstances revealed” do not warrant prosecution.

9 comments:

  1. That is assault so I call bullshit. bastards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left facebook just before the idiot was inaugurated. I had gotten several suspensions, the last of which was a week for uttering the forbidden words Joe and the Ho. That followed many of the "only you can see this post". I quit that forum. I know it likely will not affect their bottom line, but I felt better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be on it now if it wasn't for the fact that my 'Shit I post' is one of my most popular features. That's the only reason.

      Delete
    2. 'Shit I post', that and your retired "MILF Monday" you use to do, that was popular.

      Delete
    3. Used to be some really nice “low angle” shots on that one.

      Delete
    4. Sheeeiiit, all the above but with the antics of TADJ, memories of CGD, and the hopeful new story of the pigeon punter himself Crazy Charlie Laffite.

      MadMarlin

      Delete
  3. Bitch touched my kids like that I would of cut out a rib with a pair of side cutters (the ones I use on steel cables that has the chipped teeth) knipex corrective technique it could be called. Then shove it up her ass. Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed by the can of disinfectant...if she lives long enough. Wouldn't matter though because she'd never be found.

      Delete
  4. She was on the schools CCTV doing it so how did she get freed!!! grayman

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.