Friday, January 28, 2022

They didn't even get a day off over this?

FRANKLIN, TN (WSMV) - No one was injured after a temporary storage container exploded on a middle school campus in Franklin on Tuesday morning, police said.


  1. I'd bet some numbnut put an oxy-acetylene rig with a leak in it and didn't turn the bottles off.
    Add a space heater with a thermostat that sparks when it turns on or off and, with the doors closed, you get nicely bulged container.

  2. They call it Tuesday, no meth was harmed.


I moderate my comments due to spam and trolls. No need to post the same comment multiple times if yours doesn't show right away..