Pages


Friday, June 24, 2022

Didn't fit the narrative?

A research paper found that people who did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine had a lower rate of suffering a severe case of the virus amidst the pandemic.

The article, which has been uploaded to the preprint server ResearchGate, relied on data from over 18,500 respondents across 175 countries. Analysis revealed that individuals unvaccinated against COVID-19 reported fewer instances of hospitalization in comparison to their vaccinated counterparts.

MSN – a news website launched by vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates’s Microsoft in 1995 –  covered the study, titling its article “Severe COVID-19 ‘Rare’ In Unvaccinated People,” but appears to have taken down the story since its publication. Archived versions of the article are still available, however.
-Elmo

4 comments:

  1. I got vaccinated initially, I am a type two diabetic and as such I am classed as being in a vulnerable group. Since the effects of this vaccine wear off within months and it was long after the jab that I contracted Covid, I'm not sure how much effect it would have had either way. As it turned out, my symptoms were very mild, a day of feeling slightly rough followed by a week of feeling a bit tired. I am 63, very fit and have a good varied diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are right, but the jury is still out on the long term affects of the mRNA vaccines.....

      Delete
  2. No jab and no China flu. I'm 68 and in good health. Had the sniffles once or twice, but that's a regular winter event and no big deal. I tried--hard--to get friends and family to skip the jab and all I got in response were eye-rolls. My best friend of the last 50 years got jabbed twice to satisfy his wife's employer (local school system). No underlying conditions, no Kung flu, but he had a myocardial infarction and DIED while talking on the phone with me. Go on: tell me that was probably going to happen to him anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Screw his wife's employer, he wasn't employed there, he had no contractual duty to heed their requirements.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.