Pages


Monday, July 11, 2022

It was a Facebook Birthday!

By now the entire western world knows I got kicked off Facebook again. Not suspended, but kicked off. Account deleted. So long, White Trash.

Me and Facebook had a feud going on during my vacation anyway.
First I got suspended for a month for this meme because it showed 'sexual content':


So just to be a pain in their collective commie asses, I appealed it. Never go down without a fight. An hour or two later, they rescinded the suspension and put the post back up.

Then on the 4th, they apparently decided to fuck with me back because I started getting Happy Birthday greetings in my email and then on FB through instant messages. My birthday isn't the 4th.
Okay, at first I thought it was just blog readers that misunderstood me when I said I was taking a blog vacation during the week of the 4th and my birthday, thinking my birthday was the 4th instead of the 7th, until Doc told me FB sent out a notification saying it was my birthday. 
So I went and checked. Bigger than shit, it had my birthday listed as 4 July 1953 (which happens to be my ex's birthday) instead of 7 July 1959. Not only that, but they turned on the deal that told people it was my birthday. I had that turned off back when I set up this account after I got kicked off last year.
Fuckers.

So then I started thinking.
I spend as time on FB than I do this blog, both posting memes and combing through a hundred or more of them in the various offensive meme groups I belong(ed) to on FB. The main reason I did that was because my 2 PM meme postings are by far the most popular feature on this blog.
But I've got something like 5000 of them, and that's not an exaggeration, saved up. I needed a 30 day break from FB. Getting kicked off would be even better, a permanent vacation, right? But if it's a planned deal, let's get symbolic about it and do it on my birthday. I'd start out slow and work my way up. If I wasn't suspended by 8 PM, I'd break out my secret weapon.

I posted the first five memes of the day. No suspension.
Three or four hours later, I went to post my second five. No suspension.
A couple hours later I went to post another round and BAM! there was my GTFO notice from the second batch. I was actually kinda surprised with what triggered the li'l bitches.


Seriously? That? All y'all have seen what kind of shit I've been posting the last few months and I got popped for that?
Fuck it, I'll take what I can get.
I let out a war whoop that Lisa heard from the back porch where she was sitting. She laughed and hollered, "Suspended again?"
"Nope, kicked off!!!"
"Happy Birthday, baby!" she hollered back. 

So what was my secret weapon that I knew would work if I hadn't been suspended by nightfall?


I'm almost sorry I didn't get a chance to use it.

Anyways, I've got enough memes to last a year or more, so I'll keep posting them until I run out. The only difference is there'll be a hell of a lot less political memes because I got 99% of those from FB meme groups I belonged to but I can't even access the site now, and I'll be damned if I'm going to fall back into that trap of spending an hour or more looking for them elsewhere.

And no, I'm not going to open up another account under a new profile. I had my fun with them, time to go find somebody else to fuck with.

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you glorious bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days it's Replica Antique Farm Equipment. Looks like the originals but they don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on Gab? If not, jump in, the water's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend that gets on Facebook and Twitter just to screw with the libs there. he has gone through quite a few accounts just like you. It's amazing what will sometimes set them off and cause a suspension or ban. It often seems quite random. Personally, I don't do social media. Period.

    I'm sure that you will find someplace else to stir the pot. Have fun and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook is like a bad turd. Once you shit it out, you feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had fb or twater, maybe I'll sign up & see how fast I can get kicked off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never did like facefuck. But never thought to join just to try and get kicked off....well done, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenny, I've enjoyed your blog for some time but I see your birthday is the same as my ex's and now I'm all conflicted 🤔
    Michael in Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  9. See? That's what's great about America.
    You set a goal and achieve.
    There's not enough of that in the world today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kenny. I wondered what you'd done to piss off the bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got yeeted off of twitter just the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and me both brother. Got my 90 day notice 3 days ago. Maybe we can get Elon to threaten to buy Facebook and crash it's stock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That antique farm equipment made me laugh out loud at just the thought of it on facebook. too funny
    MadMarlin

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pulled my whole profile too--- it was getting old fucking with them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww fuck.
    I was really enjoying that beer until I saw the Clearance Sale pic...then I launched it out of my nose.
    It tastes better going down.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There needs to be an 'Hall of Fame' for the likes of you! Good work.

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Which meme groups I can always lurk and feed you some if you like (when I do finally get tired of Fbook I have a folder that will be posted at at once...I wonder how fast I will get the boot)

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you can get comfortable with it, Telegram is a great source of memes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. For memes, you should try iFunny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm amazed you lasted this long on FB.
    Just post everything on your blog and people will find it...
    Fuck FB - they're living on borrowed time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are a bunch of twisted fucks making memes on MeWe, not much is forbidden there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The last one is definitely racist. The other two is because they are humourless drones who woulldn't know what comedy gold is.

    ReplyDelete
  23. First time Face Book sign up last week. Signed up because some sites I've never used before go thru FB. Suspended a few days later for not conforming to community standards! Odd because I've never typed one keyboard letter via FB. Effum.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WestcoastDeplorableJuly 12, 2022 at 3:46 PM

    Excellent job Wirecutter. You should feel proud and accomplished. I especially like the "White Pride month". She's a lovely specimen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You've seen the stupid shit I post, I've only had one warning. I guess when you get a bad rep they look at you closer. Probably someone has nothing better to do than complain about every post you make.
    I'll miss seeing that you liked one of my posts from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're awesome, Kenny!
    Ohio Guy

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.