Pages


Friday, September 16, 2022

Ashli Babbitt’s Mother Speaks Out, Tells J6 Committee 'Kiss My Ass'

Unlike so many covering January 6th and its aftermath, I’ll be completely upfront about my biases. I handled press for the President’s speech at the Ellipse on January 6, 2021. I have watched as the government, the media and the criminal justice system have worked tirelessly to destroy so many associated with January 6th – whether they entered the Capitol or not. 

It’s why January 6th is so personal to me and its why I so eagerly agreed to cover Ashli Babbitt’s mother’s press conference today.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with Micki Witthoeft; J6 can kiss my ass as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say her name. Never let them forget. Just like LaVoy Finicum and the rest of the patriots they've executed and assassinated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashli Babbit, remember her name. Also, don't forget to kill a commie for mommy. Commies aren't people, they're property of the party. That should get me further up the lists. Have a great rest of the day, I will. Tree Mike
    Note to Ken, if you feel I'm out of line or endangering your safety and or blog, feel free to to edit or delete. I'll understand, no hard feelings. Thanks for you efforts to keep us informed and entertained, I think it's an important mission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is that video? I seriously doubt that it is recent... I haven't heard anything about Snow in D.C., especially in mid September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The people who cry out "never forget the USS Liberty" stand with the people who cry out "never forget Ashli Babbit".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free John Corzine!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.