Pages


Friday, September 02, 2022

Label me an Extremist then

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre insinuated Thursday that Americans who don't agree with the 'majority' are 'extreme' and insisted President Biden's 'soul of the nation' speech will be 'optimistic' and 'not political'. 

 *

'When you are not with where majority of Americans are, then, you know, that is extreme. That is an extreme way of thinking,' she said at Thursday's press briefing.

*****

Actually the fucking liberals are the ones that 'aren't with where the majority of Americans are' and if they didn't have their fucking heads so far up their rainbow tranny-loving asses, they'd realize that.
I've yet to meet a single person who's happy with runaway inflation, a biased 'justice' system, gas prices, material shortages, pedophiles indoctrinating out kids, increased taxes, paying off somebody else's student loans, and loss of Liberties. Not one person.
My fucking electrical bill is up 100 bucks a month, gas prices are still too high, my grocery costs have gone up so much that I can't do a reliable monthly budget for them, and I just found out today my garbage bill went up 80 dollars a year. And I'm supposed to support the cocksuckers that caused it? Are you fucking serious? Not doing so makes me an Extremist? Fuck you then, I'll wear that title as proudly as I did Deplorable.

And this was written before Biden's speech last night. I could go on for another hour ranting about that.
Fuck him and his threats.

21 comments:

  1. Well put my friend, well put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biden is becoming more radical and unpredictable with each passing day. Someone needs to take him behind the woodshed and put him out of his misery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biden isn't competent enough to have anything to do with this. He's a puppet.

      Delete
    2. …put him out of OUR misery.
      There - FIFY. 😉

      Delete
  3. Well stated wirecutter. Last night was as close to an open declaration of war on half the country as they could get without having the balls to say the exact words. Extremist? Sure, 70 plus million of us. And yeah, part of that war is exactly what you describe with the financial ruin being foisted upon us. Yesterday in Food Lion generic brand vegetables a dollar can and up (half filled with fluid) to 2.59 a can for the nice brand names. The other part is labeling political opposition less than human and/or criminals. Old playbook they are using. Problem is, it has been used many times, successfully, in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wirecutter, I'm still fuzzy on this good bad thing. Why don't you just spurt out how you really feel? Snark/ off

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is working his base up into a tizzy. Getting their minds into battle mode. Giving them ammo to poke at us with.
    I say bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about inflation. Last month my electric bill, which historically runs $120-140/mth in summer was ~$166.00. I just opened my current months bill - $227.00.

    Can't wait to start getting my nat. gas bills this winter.

    Was at the grocery store this morning. One of the items on my list was a gallon of bleach. None, NONE to be found in the store. The space where the bleach is normally shelved was filled with one fronted row of some liquid laundry detergent that I've never seen in the store before. I usually have four gallons of bleach on hand and opened one of the bottles from preps this week, so wanted to replenish. Nope. Not this week.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said, Wirecutter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, this inflation shit sucks balls when you're on a fixed income.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I 2nd that, well said WC. For me their inflation numbers are bogus. Products contain only a partial amount as they did 3 years ago. And still cost more. The whole admistation is full of lying morons. What kind of group closes oil production before they have a replacement in place. And now IVERMECTIN is considered a treatment. Fuck Joe Blow Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so old I can remember when dissent was patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."

      Hillary Clinton, 2003

      Delete
    2. As it was, so will it be again.

      Delete
  11. Bravo! I would buy you a drink but I can no longer afford that luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wear my Deploable hat proudly to this day. Now I've gotta get an Extremist hat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, "the majority" in this case was declared by those who counted the votes. The same ones who turned 57 million into 81 million.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Using her "liberal logic", anyone in the minority that wants to complain is an extremist. Seeing as the US is 58% white, any other race that complains is extremist. Her "logic" not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Assuming they are the majority (unsupported assumption), the majority is often WRONG.
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Karl Hess, Barry Goldwater's speechwriter once wrote, “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

    ReplyDelete
  17. I explained to my wife that our grocery bills are about 20% higher since along with higher prices for food our money is worth less than than it was 3 years ago.
    JFM

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.