Pages


Friday, September 30, 2022

Your Friday Morning Florida Report

A man casually carrying a shotgun and claiming to be from Chicago walked into a Florida convenience store during an attempted robbery but walked out when a clerk displayed his own weapon, authorities said.

*

"I don't mean no harm, I'm just not from around here," Tate is heard saying while holding his weapon. "I got a big (expletive) (expletive) gun, but I'm not from around here is what I'm saying. I'm from Chicago bro."
-MH

*****

I can almost hear the clerk saying as he pulled his own weapon, "Yeah well, this ain't Chicago, bitch."

3 comments:

  1. just another dumb fuck from shitago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akshuly, I read he has been in FL for some time now.

      Delete
  2. Oh, you're from Chicongo? I'd bet you can't hit the broad side of a barn with that thing you call a big expletive gun. Is it even loaded? Bang, bang. You're dead.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.