Pages


Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Your Tuesday Morning Florida Report

MARION OAKS, Fla. - A Florida man driving a vehicle missing two tires was pulled over by law enforcement and alleged that paranormal activity was responsible.

Andres Orjuela-Montealegre, 29, was stopped on an Interstate 75 ramp near Marion Oaks on October 23 at about 4 a.m. after Marion County Sheriff’s deputies noticed the vehicle's hazard lights were on and that the tires on the driver's side appeared deflated.

A deputy then realized that the tires were not deflated but were missing and Orjuela-Montealegre was "driving on what remained of the rim," the sheriff's office wrote on Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. He should be thankful that he didn't try that shit on Cortez Road in Bradenton or he would have been shot to death. It happened not too long ago, but I can't remember the exact date. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprized the dude's name fits on his driver's license

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shocked he went to jail instead of the county morgue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't last five minutes as a cop. How they managed to Not hospitalize that guy is beyond me. Spit in my face or my partners face and then go for the tazer? He would have Gotten him some of that tazer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.