Pages


Friday, January 20, 2023

Medical profession implements WHO digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive.

*

Fast forward now to April 2022. This is when the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced a new code that anyone who is awake and aware of the growing medical tyranny should be concerned about. After some delays, the new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.
-Ed

15 comments:

  1. Inverse of the terrible implications this can have on the unvaxxed if the craziness doesn’t let let up, the unvaxxed may become a significantly lower insurance liability over the vaxxed in the near future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insurance companies will never admit the truth, let alone lower a premium for the pure blooded....

      Delete
  2. Why in the holy hell would you give any medical professional anything more then the absolute minimum of information?

    Fuck them all, and fuck Joe Biden twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not that good....

      Delete
    2. This stuff just gets a little creepier every day.

      Delete
  3. They keep pushing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to ask my doctor if there's a code for "fuck you" to make sure it's included in my file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AbolishTenure (Z28.310)January 20, 2023 at 2:21 PM

    Encouraging everyone to put "Z28.310" next to your name in social media.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Distributors of the poison should be held accountable, not distributing ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is good to know since my recent divorce don’t have the medical knowledge coming into the house because my spouse was a nurse now I know then when I go in for something no more blood pressure, temperature, height and weight unless I’m sick. This information mining is all because of money in sales.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reposting my comment on another blog:
    I've been to many medical appointments in the past couple years, and every time, the MA or nurse checking me in has to ask "Are you vaccinated for Covid 19?" I look them square in the eye and say "There is no vaccine for Covid19. What they are calling a vaccine is no such thing, and I will have nothing to do with it." I understand they just want to fill in the checkboxes on the forms. With our big brother electronic medical records, it'll be harder to erase than a tattoo.
    I like the suggestion to add Z28.310 to my name. BFYTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished my 6-month checkup. They asked what my hobbies are - "hiking" - that's my story and I'm sticking with it......

      Delete
  9. They'll use it to deny you service. As soon as your name is in the computer you'll be flagged as pureblood and thus a health risk to everyone else. Who'd be a medical receptionist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They already have used "vaccination status" to deny medical treatment for organ transplant cases. AFAIK, no major provider has yet tried this for ordinary clinic visits or other hospital procedures. I suppose that is coming.

      When they do try that, I expect there will be gunfire at the doctor's office. There are signs everywhere saying they will have "zero tolerance" for aggressive behavior and firearms are absolutely prohibited in their facilities.

      Those kinds of "rules" are descriptive of problems they already have or expect to have soon. When they require the mRNA treatment before providing medical attention, they will see all of those problems occur.

      Delete
  10. I dunno wha they're talking about. My number is most definitely 7.62

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.