Pages


Friday, January 27, 2023

Shit, that sounds like a normal Taco Bell reaction to me

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (KDVR) — Authorities in Colorado have not found any evidence that employees at Taco Bell in Aurora put rat poison in a customer’s food — and now deputies cannot get in contact with the customer who made the allegation. 

On Jan. 15, deputies with the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office were called to a nearby hospital where a man told hospital staff that he ate food that had rat poison in it. The man told deputies that he had ordered food from the restaurant around 1 p.m., but waited until around 7 p.m. to eat and then he became very ill, at which point he called 911 and was taken to the hospital.

10 comments:

  1. To Taco Bell's defense, if one leaves that crap sitting for that long before eating it, you don't even know what's going to grow and mutate on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story pegs the bullshit detector.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who eats that Taco Bell crap will probably shit it out before the poison has time to do any damage except destroy their underwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quit eating fast food a while ago when I realized that I can go to the grocery store and buy better quality ingredients at a cheaper price, but building a druve thru lane at my house is going to be expensive....

      Delete
    2. I quit eating fast food back in 2007 when I divorced that lazy ass wife that refused to cook. I realized that the money I was spending on fast food could be better spent on my divorce lawyer, so I started cooking at home.

      Delete
  4. I am shocked. Has Orange Man Bad been blamed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Store food below 40° or above 140°. I've heard that food stored around 90° will start to turn in an hour or two. There have been a few times where I've eaten food that has been out a while. Smelled and tasted fine. But had stinky gas that could strip the paint off an army truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Basic food safety, especially with something like refried beans which are an almost ideal bacterial culture media. It is a roll of the dice WHICH bacteria will grow, but you WILL get something...

      Delete
  6. Serves them right. Except for pizza I haven’t eaten any kind of fast food since I got out of the Service in the 80s. I’ve always been into cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what the guy didn't tell the cops or hospital was that the Gummies or Shrooms didn't really kick in until 7 p.m.

    HTR

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.