Pages


Friday, July 28, 2023

Your Friday Evening Florida Report

A Florida Man was busted for battering his wife over a TV show the woman was watching “that mentioned a homosexual comment that the defendant did not like,” police report. 

“I’m not having that in my house,” James Barr, 62, reportedly declared upon hearing the “homosexual comment,” according to an arrest report which does not identify the show his 62-year-old wife Linda was watching at the time of the incident earlier this month.

11 comments:

  1. Do you think this story could be written by a more qualified writer ? The one sided pro homo one that wrote this is pushing his agenda..
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like queers but with this guy the analytical part of my brainpan flashes latent homosexual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. battering his wife over a TV show the woman was watching “that mentioned a homosexual comment that the defendant did not like,”

    Understandable, I'll allow it. This dude abides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little lover's spat. I wonder if they fucked and made up afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget it Jake, it’s the Villages.

    MF

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how I feel about aclu commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think right now everything on TV is designed to piss normal people off and demoralize them. Sooner a few people loose their shit, sooner TPTB can declare marshal law and really crack down. I’m all for it. Let’s get this party started. Eod1sg Ret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would expect a former 1SG to know the difference between “marshal” and “martial.”

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.