Pages


Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Some people's kinks, I swear

More charges have been filed against a former Penn State University professor who has been accused of engaging in sexual acts with a dog in a public park. 

Themis Matsoukas, 64, had previously been charged with open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with an animal and animal cruelty after police said he had been seen on video involved in sexual acts involving his dog in Rothrock State Forest in Huntingdon County in April and May 2023.
-Michael

*****

Not once have I ever looked at one of my dog's asses and went "Hmmm..." 

7 comments:

  1. I really like my dog. She's a beautiful animal, great representation of her breed. But.....no....wtf is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a doggie style kinda guy. Heck I've been accused of doing some dogs I met at a bar. They even barked during sex, but those dogs only had 2 tits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chemical engineer? Why didn't he just whip up some jelly-like substance in the chem lab and stick his dick in that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. performing lewd acts with a tootsie pop

    Jeez, this story sounds too fanciful to be true. A professor of chemical engineering doing his doggy in a public park and gettin' it on with a Tootsie Pop. I wonder if he was just trying to answer the age-old question of how many licks it takes to get to the fudgy center.

    Ok, now I've grossed myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaaaaannd to top off all this perversion I'll bet the dog wuzn't even female!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.