Pages


Thursday, March 07, 2024

Held a gun to their heads, did he?

CAMPTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Parents are concerned after they say their children were forced to eat ice cream mixed with cleaning solution. They claim this happened at work.

“Oh, I was livid. I was livid,” said parent, Angela Patton.

Angela Patton says on Friday night, her 17-year-old daughter was called into work at the Campton Dairy Queen for a mandatory meeting. In the meeting, her daughter claims employees were told to eat ice cream that had been contaminated with cleaning solution.

*****

17 years old and they were forced to eat contaminated ice cream? Shit, when I was 17, I'd have fought somebody that tried to pull that on me. At the very least, the manager would've been wearing that ice cream.

8 comments:

  1. "Some of them quit after the incident."
    Only some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The indoctrination programs at the state sponsored schools looks like it is definitely working as designed, sad that.


    TMF Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it was just a workplace policy that cursing employees had to have their mouths washed out with soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuff love. Mom washing my mouth out with soap comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were like “Oh, I was livid. I was livid,”.

    Fuck that. If someone poisoned my daughters, they would've been beaten to a pulp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanna bet some of those teen tards were serving that concoction to the customers and were forced to eat their own laziness/ stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought:

      "You lazy, good-for-nothing sh*tstains can't be bothered to follow the clearly written procedures about properly cleaning AND FLUSHING the ice cream machines - THIS is what the customer gets. Go ahead, try it! We'll see if you "forget" to do it right next time!!!!!"

      Delete
  7. Kenny, when we were 17, teenagers were rebellious. Now they're conformists.
    Hell, I remember, at 17, telling my 6'6" high-school principal that I'd kick his big ass if he tried to paddle my girlfriend (he didn't know her period had just started). Kids wouldn't do that now (or if they did, they'd shoot half the school).
    --Tennessee Budd

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.