Pages


Monday, March 11, 2024

Phil Z - THANK YOU!!!

What a cool gift and note to go along with it! I can't bring myself to use it as a coaster, but it is sitting right on top of the box with Charlie's ashes. 
I hate to thank you this way because I'm not sure you'll see it, but your return address was smeared from water or whatever and I couldn't read it.

 ***** 

Phil had sent me a leather coaster with a large paw print cut into the top layer and mentioned it was in memory of Charlie. Very, very cool and much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. CharlieGoddammit. What a good Boy! My Kato was like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles looks smart af your picture of him. God cheated us in the lifespan ratio, I think.

    Fjb and the rest of the lying scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome. I'm glad it has a place of honor with Charlie. PZ

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.