Pages


Friday, March 29, 2024

VDH Commentary: Will DEI End America or America End DEI?

At the nexus of most of America’s current crises, the diversity/equity/inclusion dogma can be found. The southern border has been destroyed because the Democratic Party wanted the poor of the southern hemisphere to be counted in the census, to vote if possible in poorly audited mail-in elections, and to build upon constituencies that demand government help. Opposition to such cynicism and the de facto destruction of enforcement of U.S. immigration law is written off as “racism,” “nativism,” and “xenophobia.” 

The military is short more than 40,000 soldiers. The Pentagon may fault youth gangs, drug use, or a tight labor market. But the real shortfall is mostly due inordinately to reluctant white males who have been smeared by some of the military elite as suspected “white supremacists,” despite dying at twice their demographics in Iraq and Afghanistan. And they are now passing on joining up despite their families’ often multigenerational combat service.

8 comments:

  1. History repeats. Another dark age perhaps? None of the insanity goes in reverse, even with a legitimate November 2024 election (which is an impossibility IMO). Good luck people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good 'ol VDH...always manages to take a dig at The South, regardless of topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at the point where I have no belief America can win anything....... We'll probably be in another hot civil war in the next 5 to 7 years...
    JD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The countdown is surely shorter than that....but what do I know..I've been holding out on THAT idea since 2008. And all I hear is a voice (mine) and lies. And more lies.

      QHM

      Delete
    2. Trying to be optimistic
      JD

      Delete
  4. DEI = Didn't Earn It

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEI = Didn't Earn It. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I retired USAF in '04. I was in Kuwait for the invasion of Iraq. I was fired from my position as the network supervisor because I disciplined an E-3 female who made disparaging remarks about a male staff sergeant. My Butter Bar took exception. I told the second lieutenant that the Airmen were my responsibility and she had overstepped her bounds. That is what got me fired. I was 100% right but the bleeding heart liberal lieutenant had an agenda. She called me a military dinosaur. The Lt Col agreed with me but sided with her because they were in the same Guard unit and he did not want to cause any political rifts. She put me in for a USAF Commendation Medal at the end of the tour, wtf? I was fired from my primary position. Her husband was also an A-10 pilot Major in the Guard. Her husband gave me a bottle of Scotch every week for internet and phones in the pilots hooches.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.