Pages


Friday, April 26, 2024

Another "Aw fuck" moment in time

A California mom planning a first birthday party for her baby girl accidentally invited all 487 contacts ever saved onto her cell phone. 

Emily King, a 30-year-old teacher in San Jose, explained the mistake in a now-viral TikTok video while using Evite, the digital invitation service she was using on her phone, earlier this month.

*

"I want you to just take a second and think about everyone stored in your phone and how they're stored in your phone," King added. "And then imagine someone receiving an invitation ... 'Derek Eye Roll.' He received an invitation. 'Jess Hit Her Car In Parking Lot.'"
FROM HERE

2 comments:

  1. I just looked. I don't have insulting contact names. Randy Mow, John Tree, and Tim the Shim might be confused. I do have a lot of dead people in my contacts, but it seem rude to delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to call BS on her, then I saw she was a teacher, so maybe.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.