Pages


Monday, May 06, 2024

Fast, friendly and a hottie to boot

Authenticity. Genuine. That is what to many sets the sport of NASCAR and racing in general apart from others. With nicknames like "The Intimidator," "The Iceman," "Rowdy," "Jaws," and "The King," drivers are at the center of NASCAR, their talents merging with the brightest mechanical minds to create branded car color schemes as iconic as the drivers themselves.

Nashville's newest daughter could be the next center of the racing universe, a talented and passionate ARCA Menards Series driver who is everything you might expect yet refreshingly more. It wasn't just the success of Dale Sr., Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, or Richard Petty's careers, it was who they were outside of the car which created lasting bonds with fans. If you spend just a few minutes with Logan Misuraca, you quickly realize she is a natural ambassador for NASCAR and the sport in general, her passion for driving matched only by her passion for people.
MORE

16 comments:

  1. I'd take her for a ride, but it wouldn't be fast cause I like to make the pleasure last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many of those blue pills equal a lasting pleasure?

      Delete
  2. For me, NASCAR peed in their Wheaties when they went woke. F*ckem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get used to it. The current "Woke" will be the main stream norm in 10 years. That I promise you.

      Delete
  3. Nascar's never interested me, even when I lived in Alabama and had to watch some of it so I had something to talk to my coworkers about on Mondays I struggled to get through more than 20 minutes.. Drag racing is my thing, nitro and alcohol burners are my favorites..
    To each thir own
    JD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I dated a woman once that was into NASCAR. We'd sit down to watch a race and 10 minutes later I was already bored out of my mind and looking for an excuse to go home.
      Love me some NHRA, though.

      Delete
    2. Nitro Harleys are my all time favorite, 1500 hp of nitro Harley motors breaking smoking those slicks and destroying clutches
      JD

      Delete
  4. Anon 7:58. Exactly by bringing a beautiful girl in the mix they are trying to get ratings back. Hmmm reminds me of bud light and other commercials. By buying these products your accepting and condoning the woke. Just a friendly reminder. They want to numb us in to thinking everything goes while some of us still have morals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were only supposed to turn left, not go full on leftist. Fuquem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope she does more than cause better drivers to crash like Danica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NHRA rules, NASCAR drools. Years ago I had the good fortune of being acquainted with a former NASCAR - Winston Cup Showgirl who was a customer of mine. She was very nice.
    Don't ask, ain't tellin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leroy is doing a poor job of showing that pocos are able to compete with the crackers so nascar is promoting another split tail in another sure to fail attempt to fill the stands on Sunday
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danica Patrick 2.0

    ReplyDelete
  10. That stunningly beautiful young lady can drive my car anytime of the day or night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of her and I don't watch NASCAR anymore. I just might start now though. Damn.

    I liked Danica, but there's something a bit too manly about her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Step 1, strip all that face putty off and let’s see what’s really on display.
    Looks like plastic to me.

    TMF Bert

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.