Pages


Friday, July 19, 2024

Your Friday Evening Florida Report

A Florida man accused of killing his father with multiple gunshots outside his home before calling 911 and claiming the slaying was in self-defense is now facing a murder charge after video surveillance shattered his story, authorities said.

*****

I'm sorry, but anytime I step outside my own home and especially when I'm in town, I'm assuming I'm on somebody's camera, whether it's a dedicated security system, dash cam, ring doorbell or game cam.

6 comments:

  1. True enough, there are cameras everywhere
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of "cameras everywhere", my gastroenterologist and I had a similar conversation about 20 minutes before my colonoscopy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did your doc find a camera hiding in the transverse colon?

      Delete
    2. Did you mean "Shitter bug"?
      CC

      Delete
  3. Yeah there are cameras everywhere now days

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.