Pages


Thursday, October 24, 2024

McRaped

The family of a sexual assault victim has filed a lawsuit against a Texas McDonald’s for hiring a registered sex offender who raped his 15-year-old co-worker near a dumpster outside the restaurant where they both worked.

Eric Champagne Price, 29, lured the girl to an area behind a McDonald’s in Hearne, nearly 90 miles northeast of Austin, on April 16, 2023, and sexually assaulted her before he returned to work as if nothing happened. The lawsuit alleged the company knew Price had been listed on Texas’ sex offender website and placed “the wolf amongst the sheep.”
MORE

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait till the MSM announces: "Intentionally allowing the spreading E. coli and now employing pervert rapists to flip burgers is just another reason McDonalds had Trump dish out fries".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure is interesting and close to home. I travel past this McDs multiple times a year, and take a break while snacking on something. The auto kisoks are the only way to order, and it takes a devilishly LONG time to get any orders out. I took my teen daughter here last year, and I remember an older guy (Looked just like the photo) that worked there was eyeballing her pretty hard during our visit. It's not often that my daddy dragon instincts kick in, but I most certainly was alert to him right away. I recall giving him a long cold stare after his oogling, and continued the cold hard stare whenever he was in our view to keep his prying Pervy eyes away from undressing my kid. NOW... the dude turned out to be a perv after all, and a threat to other youngsters. Kinda makes me boiling mad, that I as a customer noticed his nature, but the store didn't care, and another kid was assaulted...

    Hosedragger in Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to be on that jury. If they actually knew, I'd be willing to bankrupt McDonald's over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was, how on earth could anyone think they would get away with something like this? But then I remembered, "Oh, yeah. Nog brain has no future time orientation. Or impulse control. Or understanding of cause and effect. Or empathy."
    Do you suppose this feral ape washed his hands before returning to work after raping an underaged coworker? Me, neither.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.