Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's that time of the year

About once a year I post something that manages to piss a whole shitload of people off for whatever reason.

I've taken an ass-chewing by several people and lost a couple of followers over my post below about Mike V's stormtroopers.
I deleted all the nasty comments but the one that wasn't anonymous.
Fuckers, the post wasn't about Mike, although I haven't got a whole lot of love for the man for what I feel are valid reasons. The post was about what appears to be the vast majority of his faithful followers who worship the ground he walks on and takes his every utterance as gospel.
I do occasionally read his column but almost invariably I start skipping the articles and reading the comments. It's almost funny - motherfuckers are falling all over each other praising him and generally kissing his ass. He can almost be classified as a cult leader.
The fact that I actually pissed people off that badly by talking shit proves my point. Folks that have laughed and commented when I fucked with anybody else are now in a tiff because I made fun of their prophet.
Whoa, that's got eerie similarities to another group of people that I fuck with on a regular basis, don't it?
I'm probably gonna catch hell for that one too.

For the folks that left and vowed never to return, okay. That's fine. I don't care if I have 10 readers or 10,000 readers. It's not like I get paid for this shit, you know?

For those that are reading this, thank you. I appreciate you having a somewhat open mind.

Bottom line: If you want to read a blog that you agree with 100%, you better get started writing that motherfucker.